We may process some of your personal data in cases where:
– you have completed a form requesting assistance.
– you have registered on our website and social networks.
– you have registered and participated in our activities.
In these cases, we have obtained your personal data directly from you, for example when filling out a form through our website, through our social media accounts, or on other occasions.
We process your personal data in accordance with applicable laws.
You can find our information and contact details on our website.
Security and protection of personal data
We protect personal data as much as possible using modern technologies:
– providing access to work computers.
– providing access to work phones.
– securing access to e-mail boxes.
– providing access to e-mail applications.
How long do we process your personal data?
We process the data only for the time necessary for which the data were obtained.
Based on your consent, we may process your personal data for the entire period of validity, which is five years from its granting.
After this period, your personal data will be deleted, except in cases where their processing is necessary in order to ensure other legitimate reasons in accordance with generally binding legal regulations.
Your rights regarding privacy
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Ask us for access to your personal data that we process.
– Ask us to delete your personal data that we process.
– the right to restrict the processing of personal data.
– the right to correct and supplement incorrect or incomplete personal data that we process.
– to object to the processing of personal data on grounds relating to the specific situation.
– file a complaint about the illegal processing of personal data. You can contact us at any time.
We would like to assure you that we will maintain your personal data by secrecy about personal data and security measures, the disclosure of which would jeopardize the security of your personal data. Your personal data will not be disclosed without your consent to any other third party. It continues even after the end of our contractual relations with us.