The basic goal of OZ Mission smile and hope is to create, obtain, and process funds in order to support education, humanitarian aid, and necessary social assistance. Improving the quality of life for children, families, unhealthy, the disabled, disadvantaged citizens, and seniors.
We believe that:
- Skin color, nationality, gender, equivalence, or religion should not affect success in life and the right to live a quality life.
- All children have the right to grow up in a loving, stable environment and deserve equal opportunities and access to quality education, protection and health.
- Vulnerable seniors, unhealthy, and disabled should have opportunities for social connection.
- Society is stronger and more stable when people from all backgrounds work together.
- Against people who need help but cannot do it alone.
- Opinions and decisions of each individual human’s rights
- Minority rights
WE FIGHT AGAINST